Sunday, September 2

Welcome to The Athlete's Footnotes

Books are my first love and movies the second (my affection is promiscuous) but sports also hold a special place in my lecherous heart. My movie thoughts go into The Spoon, but The Athlete's Footnotes is the new home for my ramblings and rants on all the sports I love to watch and play.

I won't be updating here nearly as often as at The Spoon (remember, movies are the second concubine in my harem of interests), but there should still be plenty of fat here to chew on. This site is as much for my entertainment as yours but I always, always appreciate a good discussion so feel free to comment whenever you feel so inclined.

Welcome to The Athlete's Footnotes and don't mind the smell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is the other way around, movies first then books.

Matt said...

april - Choosing a favorite hobby is like picking a favorite child; I'll choose the one that gives me the least crap every time.